- Changing Listening port for Windows Agent [Article]
...up agent uses tcp port to listen to request from Backup manager. This tcp port must be open in your firewall regardless your firewall is software ba
- Installing and Configuring Backup agent on CentOS, RHE and Fedora, using RPM [Article]
Our backup solution has two components: Backup agent and Backup manager.
- Protecting your first server [Article]
This guide assumes that you have followed the previous walkthrough for installing and Configuring Backup Agent for Windows or Linux. In this
- Installing and Configuring Backup Agent for Windows [Article]
In2net Server Backup solution has two components: Backup agent and Backup manager.
- Launching Backup agent for BMR [Article]
After you have booted your Server from Recovery Boot CD, and configured the network. You will start up Backup Agent on the Recovery Boot CD. At the command prompt, enter the f
- Adding a new server to Backup Manager [Article]
In Server Backup Manager's web based console, you may use the "Servers" screen to work with Servers on which the Backup Agents are installed.